- Make sure your skin is healthy by getting your skincare routine in check. Be sure you’re using the right products to achieve your skin goals. See a skin care professional who can help tailor a bespoke skincare routine suitable for your skin type. Don’t just buy products online just because they look good.
- Make your smile look its best with teeth whitening. In-chair teeth whitening is the most effective way to get your smile looking its freshest and whitest. Mark our words: online teeth whitening products don’t work. Spend your money elsewhere.
- Use an eyelash serum. Not only does it make your eyelashes get long, it makes the eyelashes grow up and with a curl so your eyelashes always look like they’ve got mascara on them.
- Put fake tan on your face. It makes your skin look more toned and helps blur any blemishes and imperfections.
- Choose the right sunscreen for your skin type. Quite often the sunscreen is the last thing we apply on our skin and it can be a make or break for how the rest of our face looks.
- Keep your eyebrows in-check. Don’t over-pluck them and consider getting eyebrow soap or eyebrow lamination to keep them on their best behaviour.
Would you like some assistance with your smile or your skin? We are here to help. Simply call Melbourne’s experts in cosmetic dentistry and skin care on 9088 1118 to ask your question or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively we invite to book for a cosmetic consultation with our friendly Melbourne cosmetic dentist and skin care expert
Never miss a moment | Follow our socials:
Have a lovely day, you lovely human!