- Can you get microdermabrasion after anti wrinkle injections?
You can get microdermabrasion before the anti wrinkle injections but you can’t get it immediately.
2. Can a pregnant woman do microdermabrasion?
Absolutely. Microdermabrasion facials and treatments are considered safe for pregnant women.
3. Can I use vitamin C after microdermabrasion?
Absolutely. Vitamin C helps speed up the recovery process.
4. Can you have microdermabrasion after laser hair removal?
We recommend to wait 1 week before getting microdermabrasion following laser hair removal.
5. How to prepare for microdermabrasion?
Stop using any retinol as well as any chemical and physical exfoliants 24 hours before your appointment
6. What is the aftercare for microdermabrasion?
Avoid as much direct sun exposure as possible and apply sunscreen. Protecting those fresh, new skin cells from the sun’s rays is an absolute must. Hold off on retinol as well as any chemical and physical exfoliants 24 hours after your treatment.
Would you like some assistance with your smile? We are here to help. Simply call Melbourne’s experts in skin care and cosmetic dentistry on 9088 1118 to ask your question or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively we invite to book for a cosmetic consultation with our friendly Melbourne cosmetic dentist
Never miss a moment | Follow our socials:
Have a lovely day, you lovely human!